(ALL APPOINTMENTS MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCED.)
Choice of Initial Client, 60-minute or 90-minute appointments.
Appointment descriptions are on the massage and bodywork page.
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Click the button on the wellness page.
(Or cut and paste https://enlightenedwellness.janeapp.com/#staff_member/2 into your browser.
It's recommended you use Google Chrome browser if you are having scheduling problems.)
2. Create an acccount in our Jane online scheduling system.
3. Select the practitoner : Meredyth
4. Select appointment length & type:
a. NEW CLIENT Inital Appointment (either Prenatal or Postnatal/Therapeutic) *if you have seen Meredyth at a former office (Blooma or Open Hands) you do not need to do this appointment and can select from options below.
b. Prenatal Massage & Bodywork (60min or 90min option)
(This appt option is all inclusive of your prenatal needs up to 42 weeks. It includes 38wk+ pressure point option in session, when appropriate.)
c. Postnatal Massage & Bodywork (60min or 90min)
d. Therapeutic Massage & Bodyowork (60min or 90min)
5. Select date on calendar to see available appointments. (unshaded dates will have availability)
6. Select appointment time and finalize your appointment. Thank you!
OR if you don't see the times availble you'd like, that means the availability is booked if it is within office hours.
PLEASE USE THE WAITLIST OPTION.
(*FYI with the demographic I serve, appointments can open frequently and thats why Holly & I picked this JANE scheduling system with this option. For example, babies can come at anytime.)
1. Place you name and contact (phone and email) info on the days you like to be on the waitlist.
2. Email Meredyth with the details about your appointment request including:
a. Session Type
b. Session length requested
c. The week of pregnancy or postaprtum you are in (if applicable.)
d. any special circumstances (injury, baby positioning support, encouragement of labor, etc.)
THANK YOU! Meredyth always is happy to do her best to get your in. As a mother, doula, and practitioner I truly understand that unexpected circumstances, can arise during pregnancy and postnatally...with a need to get in ASAP.
MEREDYTH'S Email: firstname.lastname@example.org